Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Untitled #3


Mendapati sebuah lagu dengan lirik yang begitu menyayat hati ini.. 
Good Bye
oleh: Air Supply
 I can see the pain living in your eyesAnd I know how hard you tryYou deserve to have so much moreI can feel your heart and I sympathizeAnd I'll never criticize all you've ever meant to my life


(Chorus)I don't want to let you downI don't want to lead you onI don't want to hold you backFrom where you might belongYou would never ask me whyMy heart is so disguisedI just can't live a lie anymoreI would rather hurt myselfThan to ever make you cryThere's nothing left to say but good-byeYou deserve the chance at the kind of loveI'm not sure I'm worthy ofLosing you is painful to me (Chorus) You would never ask me whMy heart is so disguisI just can't live a lie anymoreI would rather hurt myselfThan to ever make you cryThere's nothing left to tryThough it's gonna hurt us bothThere's no other way than to say good-bye  Lagu ini aq dapat dari dia.. Dia yang kecewa padaku. Entah apa lagu ini dipersembahkan untukku? aq pun tak tau.. Tapi jika melihat lagunya,, ya itu lagu untukku.Ya Allah.. aq salah.. aq teramat sangat bersalah.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment